Deputy General Director for Technical Policy (Board Member)
Mr. Nurlanov was born on May 10, 1988 in Karaganda region.
- Master's degree in Marketing , University of Wales, (2014);
- Master's degree in Marketing and Business Administration, London Business School, (2013);
- Bachelor's degree in business administration , American InterContinental University London (2010);
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, L.N.Gumilyov Eurasian National University (2009)
- Candidate of Economic Sciences (2010), thesis "Pattern formation of modern enterprises in the conditions of market transformation of the economy."
- Deputy General Director for technical policy ( board member )
( March 2016 – Present)
- Managing Director on Marketing and Commerce JSC "KazTransGas"
( February 2015 – March 2016 )
- Board Member of LLP "KazRosGas"
( June 2015 )
- Managing Director on Gas Marketing JSC "KazTransGas"
( December 2014 – February 2015 )
- Managing Director of Finance JSC "KazTransGas Aimak"
( September 2013 – December 2014 )
- Expert department of regional development in the Office of the Prime Minister Republic of Kazakhstan
( 2012 – 2013 )
- He began his career in JSC "National Agency for Export and Investment« Kaznex Invest », where he went from being a manager to director of the department of investment cooperation, then was appointed as Managing Director of the service of regional cooperation
( 2011 – 2012 )